Podiatric Services for Feet Ailments in Baton Rouge
Baton Rouge Foot Care has the experience and technology to diagnose and treat a large number of conditions. Dr. Richardson provides the highest level of care for his patients – a level of care other professionals respect. We work closely with the patient’s medical team to provide the most effective, efficient and comprehensive medical care.
We provide treatment and care for the following:
Our extensive list of services is a testament to the experience and expertise we have in foot care. From blister care to surgical treatment, our practice offers the relief you need. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Pure Stride Orthotics
Pure Stride Orthotics are only dispensed by medical professionals.
Pure Stride Orthotics give quick pain relief in the arch, heel and metatarsals. Pure Stride Orthotics are made up of four layers to ensure comfort.
The first layer is an anti-bacterial mesh, the second layer is a soft heat moldable EVA which helps cushion the foot, the third layer is a polypropylene shell and the fourth layer is a high durometer EVA. The heel area has a recessed 2 cm Poron layer to help cushion the heel.
Tineacide Antifungal Solution
- Oil-based antifungal infused with Tolnaftate (1%) as well as Carvacrol, Safflower Oil, Jojoba Oil and Mineral Oil
- Effective in treatment of the skin fungus that causes Onychomycosis, Tinea pedis, Tinea cruris and Tinea corporis
- Applies clear, leading to a less-noticeable treatment application
- Includes easy-to-use brush applicator
Revitaderm Urea 40%
- Uses keratolytic Urea (40%) to soften the hardened substance that causes callus buildups and fissures
- Infused with Aloe Vera, Chamomile and Tea Tree Oil for their emollient properties to assist with moisture retention
- FREE Pumice stone and brush included with each unit to assist in effective, clean callus removal
Revitaderm Wound Care Gel
- Developed for diabetic ulcerations, open wounds, matrixectomies, burns and tramatically induced dermatological insults
- An independent hospital study showed after one week of once-daily use, 75% of patients produced a visible increase of beefy red granulation
- After three weeks of daily use, 92% of patients reported sizable reduction in overall wound size
- Once a muscle or joint is injured, regular exercise is typically the key to rehabilitation. But when pain limits a body's ability to exercise, the healing process takes longer.
- Biofreeze products help break this pain cycle, by relieving pain through a method known as "Gate Control," or "gating." In the gating process, menthol acts to stimulate specific sensory receptors in the skin, thereby blocking other receptors from sending pain signals to the brain.
- Biofreeze products provide temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains.
- Biofreeze Pain Reliever may be used up to four times a day - both before exercise or therapy (to relieve painful movement), and afterwards (to soothe muscle or joint soreness). In some cases, Biofreeze products may even be used during exercises or therapy.
NeuRemedy is better known as the “The Neuropathy Vitamin” and can help lessen the effects of peripheral neuropathy.
NeuRemedy supports healthy nerve function in the feet and legs by delivering a highly bioactive form of the micro-nutrient thiamine to where it is needed, the nerve cells. It works by nourishing the nerves.
NeuRemedy Plus is a dietary supplement containing our signature benfotiamine product, NeuRemedy, along with methylcobalamin, a naturally occurring highly bioactive specialized form of Vitamin B12.
People can experience dramatic relief in their symptoms within a few weeks of taking Neuremedy but some may take as long as two months to determine if the medication is working for them.